Made of Veggies, Powered by Chocolate
After you run it in a race, can you cook it and eat it?
Not quite, but an experimental green race car has a steering wheel made of carrots and runs on fuel derived from chocolate waste products. The vehicle is 100 percent composed of renewable and recycled content.
Energy Manager News
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes
- Florida Supreme Court Puts Kibosh on FPL Fracking Charge
- Restaurant Supply Company Bakes Energy Efficiency into New Facility