Made of Veggies, Powered by Chocolate
After you run it in a race, can you cook it and eat it?
Not quite, but an experimental green race car has a steering wheel made of carrots and runs on fuel derived from chocolate waste products. The vehicle is 100 percent composed of renewable and recycled content.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.