AT&T Taps Charlene Lake As Chief Sustainability Officer
AT&T has appointed Charlene Lake as the company’s first chief sustainability officer. Lake’s official title will be senior vice president public affairs and chief sustainability officer.
AT&T says she will work with the Public Policy Committee of the Board of Directors, the Chairman’s office, and AT&T’s executive management team to integrate sustainable business practices across AT&T and its supply chain.
AT&T released its 2007/2008 Citizenship and Sustainability Report in October 2008.
By 2019, the company plans to have 15,000 alternative-fuel vehicles in its corporate fleet.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array