AT&T Taps Charlene Lake As Chief Sustainability Officer
AT&T has appointed Charlene Lake as the company’s first chief sustainability officer. Lake’s official title will be senior vice president public affairs and chief sustainability officer.
AT&T says she will work with the Public Policy Committee of the Board of Directors, the Chairman’s office, and AT&T’s executive management team to integrate sustainable business practices across AT&T and its supply chain.
AT&T released its 2007/2008 Citizenship and Sustainability Report in October 2008.
By 2019, the company plans to have 15,000 alternative-fuel vehicles in its corporate fleet.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Research Makes Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT
- California Pushing Solar to Economically Disadvantaged Communities
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor