AT&T Taps Charlene Lake As Chief Sustainability Officer
AT&T has appointed Charlene Lake as the company’s first chief sustainability officer. Lake’s official title will be senior vice president public affairs and chief sustainability officer.
AT&T says she will work with the Public Policy Committee of the Board of Directors, the Chairman’s office, and AT&T’s executive management team to integrate sustainable business practices across AT&T and its supply chain.
AT&T released its 2007/2008 Citizenship and Sustainability Report in October 2008.
By 2019, the company plans to have 15,000 alternative-fuel vehicles in its corporate fleet.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls