AT&T Taps Charlene Lake As Chief Sustainability Officer
AT&T has appointed Charlene Lake as the company’s first chief sustainability officer. Lake’s official title will be senior vice president public affairs and chief sustainability officer.
AT&T says she will work with the Public Policy Committee of the Board of Directors, the Chairman’s office, and AT&T’s executive management team to integrate sustainable business practices across AT&T and its supply chain.
AT&T released its 2007/2008 Citizenship and Sustainability Report in October 2008.
By 2019, the company plans to have 15,000 alternative-fuel vehicles in its corporate fleet.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store