AT&T Taps Charlene Lake As Chief Sustainability Officer
AT&T has appointed Charlene Lake as the company’s first chief sustainability officer. Lake’s official title will be senior vice president public affairs and chief sustainability officer.
AT&T says she will work with the Public Policy Committee of the Board of Directors, the Chairman’s office, and AT&T’s executive management team to integrate sustainable business practices across AT&T and its supply chain.
AT&T released its 2007/2008 Citizenship and Sustainability Report in October 2008.
By 2019, the company plans to have 15,000 alternative-fuel vehicles in its corporate fleet.
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency