Predicted Impacts of $15 CO2 Price on Manufacturing
The U.S. industrial sector is not expected to lose significant market share to foreign competitors operating without carbon-capping regulation, according to the report, “The Competitiveness Impacts of Climate Change Mitigation Policies.”
The study, from the Pew Center on Global Climate Change, predicts that by and large U.S. heavy industries will not move overseas if the U.S. enacts a cap and trade program for carbon emissions, as President Obama seeks.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation