Sprint Unveils Green Website, Solar Charger
Sprint has unveiled new eco-friendly accessories and a new green themed website to tout its initiatives.
The accessories include the Solio Mono solar-powered charger and two new cell-phone carrying cases made from 100 percent recycled plastic water bottles.
The new website details Sprint’s green mobile applications and sustainability initiatives such as ebilling options, wireless recycling programs and includes green tips for consumers – like using GPS to calculate the quickest route to save gas.
Sprint has also added a green channel to its Sprint TV programming where customers can view green themed content on their mobile devices.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland