Sprint Unveils Green Website, Solar Charger
Sprint has unveiled new eco-friendly accessories and a new green themed website to tout its initiatives.
The accessories include the Solio Mono solar-powered charger and two new cell-phone carrying cases made from 100 percent recycled plastic water bottles.
The new website details Sprint’s green mobile applications and sustainability initiatives such as ebilling options, wireless recycling programs and includes green tips for consumers – like using GPS to calculate the quickest route to save gas.
Sprint has also added a green channel to its Sprint TV programming where customers can view green themed content on their mobile devices.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management