Sprint Unveils Green Website, Solar Charger
Sprint has unveiled new eco-friendly accessories and a new green themed website to tout its initiatives.
The accessories include the Solio Mono solar-powered charger and two new cell-phone carrying cases made from 100 percent recycled plastic water bottles.
The new website details Sprint’s green mobile applications and sustainability initiatives such as ebilling options, wireless recycling programs and includes green tips for consumers – like using GPS to calculate the quickest route to save gas.
Sprint has also added a green channel to its Sprint TV programming where customers can view green themed content on their mobile devices.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms