Sprint Unveils Green Website, Solar Charger
Sprint has unveiled new eco-friendly accessories and a new green themed website to tout its initiatives.
The accessories include the Solio Mono solar-powered charger and two new cell-phone carrying cases made from 100 percent recycled plastic water bottles.
The new website details Sprint’s green mobile applications and sustainability initiatives such as ebilling options, wireless recycling programs and includes green tips for consumers – like using GPS to calculate the quickest route to save gas.
Sprint has also added a green channel to its Sprint TV programming where customers can view green themed content on their mobile devices.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Research Makes Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT
- California Pushing Solar to Economically Disadvantaged Communities
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor