Sprint Unveils Green Website, Solar Charger
Sprint has unveiled new eco-friendly accessories and a new green themed website to tout its initiatives.
The accessories include the Solio Mono solar-powered charger and two new cell-phone carrying cases made from 100 percent recycled plastic water bottles.
The new website details Sprint’s green mobile applications and sustainability initiatives such as ebilling options, wireless recycling programs and includes green tips for consumers – like using GPS to calculate the quickest route to save gas.
Sprint has also added a green channel to its Sprint TV programming where customers can view green themed content on their mobile devices.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform