Coke, Pepsi, Inbev Top Sustainability Survey of Food/Bev Firms
In a survey of environmental and sustainability practices at top consumer food and beverage firms, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo and and Inbev came out on top.
Among companies surveyed by the Roberts Environmental Center at Calaremont McKenna College, the three with the lowest overall scores were Coca-Cola Enterprises (Coke’s bottling and distributing arm), Pilgrims Pride and Land ‘O Lakes.
Coca-Cola, Groupe Danone and Inbev scored highly in the category of environmental reporting, while PepsiCo., H.J. Heinz Co. and Coca-Cola scored highly in social reporting.
The complete report can be downloaded here.
Here’s a look at areas of CSR reporting that companies engage in.
Finally, here’s a look at how companies did in environmental reporting.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform