TV Ad Extols Obama’s Clean Energy Push
A new television ad falls in line with President Obama’s push for clean energy and higher fuel standards.
The ad, sponsored by Americans United for Change, takes the fossil fuels industry to task for opposing the Obama Administration’s goals.
For now, the ad is being shown on Washington, D.C., cable channels, as well as the Internet, said Jeremy Funk, a spokesman at Americans United for Change.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters