TV Ad Extols Obama’s Clean Energy Push
A new television ad falls in line with President Obama’s push for clean energy and higher fuel standards.
The ad, sponsored by Americans United for Change, takes the fossil fuels industry to task for opposing the Obama Administration’s goals.
For now, the ad is being shown on Washington, D.C., cable channels, as well as the Internet, said Jeremy Funk, a spokesman at Americans United for Change.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform