TV Ad Extols Obama’s Clean Energy Push
A new television ad falls in line with President Obama’s push for clean energy and higher fuel standards.
The ad, sponsored by Americans United for Change, takes the fossil fuels industry to task for opposing the Obama Administration’s goals.
For now, the ad is being shown on Washington, D.C., cable channels, as well as the Internet, said Jeremy Funk, a spokesman at Americans United for Change.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland