TV Ad Extols Obama’s Clean Energy Push
A new television ad falls in line with President Obama’s push for clean energy and higher fuel standards.
The ad, sponsored by Americans United for Change, takes the fossil fuels industry to task for opposing the Obama Administration’s goals.
For now, the ad is being shown on Washington, D.C., cable channels, as well as the Internet, said Jeremy Funk, a spokesman at Americans United for Change.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned