TV Ad Extols Obama’s Clean Energy Push
A new television ad falls in line with President Obama’s push for clean energy and higher fuel standards.
The ad, sponsored by Americans United for Change, takes the fossil fuels industry to task for opposing the Obama Administration’s goals.
For now, the ad is being shown on Washington, D.C., cable channels, as well as the Internet, said Jeremy Funk, a spokesman at Americans United for Change.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners