Yahoo! Kicks Off ‘Make It Green’ Promotion
As an example of institutional marketing of its green microsite, Yahoo! has launched a promotion called Make It Green.
Using its broad reach, Yahoo! is inviting the public to submit ideas for green products, ideas and do-it-yourself projects.
The promotion is hosted at the Yahoo! Green Web site.
People whose green product suggestion makes the cut will see their product manufactured, get $2,500 and a share of the sales of the product. The winner also may appear on the Everyday Edisons TV show.
Yahoo! Green surveyed consumers in late 2008, finding that 77 percent consider themselves to be “green.”
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations