Yahoo! Kicks Off ‘Make It Green’ Promotion
As an example of institutional marketing of its green microsite, Yahoo! has launched a promotion called Make It Green.
Using its broad reach, Yahoo! is inviting the public to submit ideas for green products, ideas and do-it-yourself projects.
The promotion is hosted at the Yahoo! Green Web site.
People whose green product suggestion makes the cut will see their product manufactured, get $2,500 and a share of the sales of the product. The winner also may appear on the Everyday Edisons TV show.
Yahoo! Green surveyed consumers in late 2008, finding that 77 percent consider themselves to be “green.”
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report