Budweiser Cold Beer Storage Building Installs Solar
Markstein Sales Company has installed a 416kW DC solar installation on its Budweiser cold beer storage building in Contra Costa County, California.
The system will cover approximately 60 percent of the 110k square foot building’s energy needs and is estimated by climatecare.org to produce 600,000kWh resulting in a annual savings of approximately $100,000.
“Due to the high temperatures and amount of refrigeration required for this facility, solar panels can help the company shave off its most expensive tier it pays to the utility, resulting in immediate savings,” said Gina Heng, general manager of Mitsubishi Electric’s photovoltaic division.
Energy Manager News
- Health Center is First to Use New PACE Financing Structure for Solar in California
- Pennsylvania Legislation Would Let Large Energy Users Opt Out of Efficiency Goals
- Cement Company Achieves ISO 50001
- Mokon Puts Chiller Condensing Coils Outdoors
- US Cities Can Lead a Rooftop Solar Revolution
- Innasol Installs 3,500 Biomass Boilers in 5 Years
- CRedit360 Partners with Urjanet
- LOYTEC Enhances Building Automation Distribution in Mexico