Budweiser Cold Beer Storage Building Installs Solar
Markstein Sales Company has installed a 416kW DC solar installation on its Budweiser cold beer storage building in Contra Costa County, California.
The system will cover approximately 60 percent of the 110k square foot building’s energy needs and is estimated by climatecare.org to produce 600,000kWh resulting in a annual savings of approximately $100,000.
“Due to the high temperatures and amount of refrigeration required for this facility, solar panels can help the company shave off its most expensive tier it pays to the utility, resulting in immediate savings,” said Gina Heng, general manager of Mitsubishi Electric’s photovoltaic division.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution