PG&E Talks Smart Grids
Andrew Tang, who leads Pacific Gas & Electric’s “Smart Energy Web” program, recently presented his vision of the future of smart grid at the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park.
PG&E goes into depth about smart grid technology at its blog.
Earlier this year, Pacific Gas & Electric Co. announced plans to follow in Southern California Edison’s (SCE) footsteps with equity investments in a large-scale renewable energy project. The plans will be similar to SCE’s $875 million, 250-megawatt rooftop solar project, explained Peter Darbee, PG&E’s CEO and chairman.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds
- CMU Energy Efficiency Efforts Save $10M in 7 Years
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20