Hydroelectric Projected as Leading Source of Renewable Energy
Much of the growth in world use of renewables toward generating electricity is expected to come from hydroelectric projects, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
This is especially true in developing nations that are not part of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
In OECD nations, wind is expected to account for a good chunk of renewable electricity generation by 2030, according to International Energy Outlook 2009.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses