Panel Discusses The Climate Registry and Carbon Accounting
At a recent Greentech Media conference, panelists James Sullivan, vice president of Clear Standards, Elise Zoli, partner and chair of energy practice at Goodwin Procter, and Tyman Lodder, western regional director of The Climate Registry, discuss The Climate Registry and how business leaders can benefit from carbon accountability.
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge