Business Moguls Aid Rainforest Project
The Rainforest Project launched by Great Britain’s Prince Charles has gained the support of some key business executives.
Richard Bronson, Chief Executive Officer of Virgin, and Eric Schmidt of Google have signed on to help the effort, Reuters reports.
Companies are being urged to source paper and agriculture products that do not result from the destruction of rainforest lands.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation