Business Moguls Aid Rainforest Project
The Rainforest Project launched by Great Britain’s Prince Charles has gained the support of some key business executives.
Richard Bronson, Chief Executive Officer of Virgin, and Eric Schmidt of Google have signed on to help the effort, Reuters reports.
Companies are being urged to source paper and agriculture products that do not result from the destruction of rainforest lands.
Energy Manager News
- Getting Serious About Energy Metrics
- Honeywell Smart Building Technology Uses ‘Tablet-Like’ Visualization
- Micro Wind Turbines Top Intel Headquarters
- Neon LED Strip Light Prevents Dangers of Actual Neon Light
- Framingham Saves $380,000 per Year with ESPC
- FlexEnergy Commissions Multiple 250 KW Gas Turbines in Seoul
- Corporations Rally to Streamline Renewable Energy Procurement
- Solar Trees Provide Shade, Electricity, EV Charging