Business Moguls Aid Rainforest Project
The Rainforest Project launched by Great Britain’s Prince Charles has gained the support of some key business executives.
Richard Bronson, Chief Executive Officer of Virgin, and Eric Schmidt of Google have signed on to help the effort, Reuters reports.
Companies are being urged to source paper and agriculture products that do not result from the destruction of rainforest lands.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store