Business Moguls Aid Rainforest Project
The Rainforest Project launched by Great Britain’s Prince Charles has gained the support of some key business executives.
Richard Bronson, Chief Executive Officer of Virgin, and Eric Schmidt of Google have signed on to help the effort, Reuters reports.
Companies are being urged to source paper and agriculture products that do not result from the destruction of rainforest lands.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform