Business Moguls Aid Rainforest Project
The Rainforest Project launched by Great Britain’s Prince Charles has gained the support of some key business executives.
Richard Bronson, Chief Executive Officer of Virgin, and Eric Schmidt of Google have signed on to help the effort, Reuters reports.
Companies are being urged to source paper and agriculture products that do not result from the destruction of rainforest lands.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Making a Powerful Impact with Solar Proposals in Canada and Beyond
- Renovate America Lands $90M Investment
- Automated Building Envelope Sealing Technology Previewed
- Telecom Towers in India Switching to Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier Introduced
- ESG Upgrades Schools in Alabama, Illinois
- Shedding a Light on Marijuana Growth
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts