Electricity Consumers Foresee Higher Rates
A study by DEFG LLC, a management consulting firm focused on energy and the environment, shows that nearly 40 percent of electricity consumers expect rates to rise 11-20 percent.
DEFG advocates an Integrated Demand Offering (IDO), which provides a combination of energy efficiency, demand response and distributed energy options, according to a press release.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case