A Zero Carbon Grand Prix
On the British Isle of Man, a zero-carbon Grand Prix showcased electric motorcycles. The island, which has seen motorcycle racing for decades, saw 13 entrants in the race, Reuters reports.
Next year’s race will offer racers the ability to swap out batteries during pit stops.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency