A Zero Carbon Grand Prix
On the British Isle of Man, a zero-carbon Grand Prix showcased electric motorcycles. The island, which has seen motorcycle racing for decades, saw 13 entrants in the race, Reuters reports.
Next year’s race will offer racers the ability to swap out batteries during pit stops.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls