A Zero Carbon Grand Prix
On the British Isle of Man, a zero-carbon Grand Prix showcased electric motorcycles. The island, which has seen motorcycle racing for decades, saw 13 entrants in the race, Reuters reports.
Next year’s race will offer racers the ability to swap out batteries during pit stops.
Energy Manager News
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike