A Zero Carbon Grand Prix
On the British Isle of Man, a zero-carbon Grand Prix showcased electric motorcycles. The island, which has seen motorcycle racing for decades, saw 13 entrants in the race, Reuters reports.
Next year’s race will offer racers the ability to swap out batteries during pit stops.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned