A Zero Carbon Grand Prix
On the British Isle of Man, a zero-carbon Grand Prix showcased electric motorcycles. The island, which has seen motorcycle racing for decades, saw 13 entrants in the race, Reuters reports.
Next year’s race will offer racers the ability to swap out batteries during pit stops.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024