Paper-saving Software Proliferates
The release of the newest version of a paper-saving software follows on the heels of a Blackberry application for calculating the eco-footprint of paper ordering.
GreenPrint Version 2.0 eliminates unwanted pages and reduces printing by 17 percent or more, according to a press release. The new version, which was redesigned around Microsoft’s new XPS print path, has improved waste detection functionality and better output performance, according to GreenPrint Technologies.
The new version also operates 5-10 times faster than the old version.
Meanwhile, for companies ordering paper, a new application that can be downloaded to a Blackberry is touted as a way to improve the practicality of ordering paper.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array