Paper-saving Software Proliferates
The release of the newest version of a paper-saving software follows on the heels of a Blackberry application for calculating the eco-footprint of paper ordering.
GreenPrint Version 2.0 eliminates unwanted pages and reduces printing by 17 percent or more, according to a press release. The new version, which was redesigned around Microsoft’s new XPS print path, has improved waste detection functionality and better output performance, according to GreenPrint Technologies.
The new version also operates 5-10 times faster than the old version.
Meanwhile, for companies ordering paper, a new application that can be downloaded to a Blackberry is touted as a way to improve the practicality of ordering paper.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store