Paper-saving Software Proliferates
The release of the newest version of a paper-saving software follows on the heels of a Blackberry application for calculating the eco-footprint of paper ordering.
GreenPrint Version 2.0 eliminates unwanted pages and reduces printing by 17 percent or more, according to a press release. The new version, which was redesigned around Microsoft’s new XPS print path, has improved waste detection functionality and better output performance, according to GreenPrint Technologies.
The new version also operates 5-10 times faster than the old version.
Meanwhile, for companies ordering paper, a new application that can be downloaded to a Blackberry is touted as a way to improve the practicality of ordering paper.
Energy Manager News
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes