Paper-saving Software Proliferates
The release of the newest version of a paper-saving software follows on the heels of a Blackberry application for calculating the eco-footprint of paper ordering.
GreenPrint Version 2.0 eliminates unwanted pages and reduces printing by 17 percent or more, according to a press release. The new version, which was redesigned around Microsoft’s new XPS print path, has improved waste detection functionality and better output performance, according to GreenPrint Technologies.
The new version also operates 5-10 times faster than the old version.
Meanwhile, for companies ordering paper, a new application that can be downloaded to a Blackberry is touted as a way to improve the practicality of ordering paper.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 100K Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment