Lipton Partners With National Geographic to Tell Sustainability Story
Lipton has contracted with National Geographic’s Web site to create a micro-site that tells about sustainable agriculture in general, including the origins of Lipton teas, as well as sustainability, social and economic aspects of the tea-growing and harvesting process.
A special advertising section to the right-hand side of the site is Lipton-themed, with pictures, stories, a quiz and more.
In addition to the micro-site branding, Lipton’s contract with National Geographic includes tie-ins via the following marketing avenues:
- National Geographic Channel
- direct marketing
- customized Nat Geo Mobile iPhone game applications
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store