Lipton Partners With National Geographic to Tell Sustainability Story
Lipton has contracted with National Geographic’s Web site to create a micro-site that tells about sustainable agriculture in general, including the origins of Lipton teas, as well as sustainability, social and economic aspects of the tea-growing and harvesting process.
A special advertising section to the right-hand side of the site is Lipton-themed, with pictures, stories, a quiz and more.
In addition to the micro-site branding, Lipton’s contract with National Geographic includes tie-ins via the following marketing avenues:
- National Geographic Channel
- direct marketing
- customized Nat Geo Mobile iPhone game applications
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform