Lipton Partners With National Geographic to Tell Sustainability Story
Lipton has contracted with National Geographic’s Web site to create a micro-site that tells about sustainable agriculture in general, including the origins of Lipton teas, as well as sustainability, social and economic aspects of the tea-growing and harvesting process.
A special advertising section to the right-hand side of the site is Lipton-themed, with pictures, stories, a quiz and more.
In addition to the micro-site branding, Lipton’s contract with National Geographic includes tie-ins via the following marketing avenues:
- National Geographic Channel
- direct marketing
- customized Nat Geo Mobile iPhone game applications
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution