Lipton Partners With National Geographic to Tell Sustainability Story
Lipton has contracted with National Geographic’s Web site to create a micro-site that tells about sustainable agriculture in general, including the origins of Lipton teas, as well as sustainability, social and economic aspects of the tea-growing and harvesting process.
A special advertising section to the right-hand side of the site is Lipton-themed, with pictures, stories, a quiz and more.
In addition to the micro-site branding, Lipton’s contract with National Geographic includes tie-ins via the following marketing avenues:
- National Geographic Channel
- direct marketing
- customized Nat Geo Mobile iPhone game applications
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned