Lipton Partners With National Geographic to Tell Sustainability Story
Lipton has contracted with National Geographic’s Web site to create a micro-site that tells about sustainable agriculture in general, including the origins of Lipton teas, as well as sustainability, social and economic aspects of the tea-growing and harvesting process.
A special advertising section to the right-hand side of the site is Lipton-themed, with pictures, stories, a quiz and more.
In addition to the micro-site branding, Lipton’s contract with National Geographic includes tie-ins via the following marketing avenues:
- National Geographic Channel
- direct marketing
- customized Nat Geo Mobile iPhone game applications
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners