Building a Bridge from Recycled Plastics
Marc Green, President of Axion International, dicusses the process behind building a bridge out of recycled plastics, in conjunction with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
The bridge has required no maintenance and has a lifespan of more than 40 years. The bridge requires up to 35 percent less wood than other bridge construction.
Green was a featured speaker at the May 28 Sustainability Innovation Forum, sponsored by the IXL Speaker Series.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution