Shaklee Discusses its Green Strategies
Shaklee Corp. was recognized recently by Acterra for its “Living in Harmony with Nature” corportate program.
In 2000, Shaklee achieved Climate Neutral certification by offsetting all of its greenhouse gas emissions, resulting in a net zero impact on the environment. The company claims to be the first company to have done so.
The company also has an efficient, “green” headquarters.
For nearly 50 years, Shaklee has sold environmentally friendly cleaning and home products, relying on word of mouth sales.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland