Shaklee Discusses its Green Strategies
Shaklee Corp. was recognized recently by Acterra for its “Living in Harmony with Nature” corportate program.
In 2000, Shaklee achieved Climate Neutral certification by offsetting all of its greenhouse gas emissions, resulting in a net zero impact on the environment. The company claims to be the first company to have done so.
The company also has an efficient, “green” headquarters.
For nearly 50 years, Shaklee has sold environmentally friendly cleaning and home products, relying on word of mouth sales.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE