Shaklee Discusses its Green Strategies
Shaklee Corp. was recognized recently by Acterra for its “Living in Harmony with Nature” corportate program.
In 2000, Shaklee achieved Climate Neutral certification by offsetting all of its greenhouse gas emissions, resulting in a net zero impact on the environment. The company claims to be the first company to have done so.
The company also has an efficient, “green” headquarters.
For nearly 50 years, Shaklee has sold environmentally friendly cleaning and home products, relying on word of mouth sales.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries