Shaklee Discusses its Green Strategies
Shaklee Corp. was recognized recently by Acterra for its “Living in Harmony with Nature” corportate program.
In 2000, Shaklee achieved Climate Neutral certification by offsetting all of its greenhouse gas emissions, resulting in a net zero impact on the environment. The company claims to be the first company to have done so.
The company also has an efficient, “green” headquarters.
For nearly 50 years, Shaklee has sold environmentally friendly cleaning and home products, relying on word of mouth sales.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B