Shaklee Discusses its Green Strategies
Shaklee Corp. was recognized recently by Acterra for its “Living in Harmony with Nature” corportate program.
In 2000, Shaklee achieved Climate Neutral certification by offsetting all of its greenhouse gas emissions, resulting in a net zero impact on the environment. The company claims to be the first company to have done so.
The company also has an efficient, “green” headquarters.
For nearly 50 years, Shaklee has sold environmentally friendly cleaning and home products, relying on word of mouth sales.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management