Consumers Prefer ‘100% Natural’ Label Over ‘Organic’
In a study of consumer opinions of marketing claims, survey respondents identified most with the “100 percent natural” claim, according to research conducted by the Shelton Group.
The EcoPulse survey found that 60 percent of Americans say they’re looking for greener products.
Consumers said they were searching for greener products mostly in the following three product categories:
- Home cleaning products — 75 percent
- Food and beverages — 65 percent
- Personal care products (shampoo, lotion, etc.) – 55 percent
More survey results are available here. The survey was conducted in April and May among 1,006 consumers.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures