Consumers Prefer ‘100% Natural’ Label Over ‘Organic’
In a study of consumer opinions of marketing claims, survey respondents identified most with the “100 percent natural” claim, according to research conducted by the Shelton Group.
The EcoPulse survey found that 60 percent of Americans say they’re looking for greener products.
Consumers said they were searching for greener products mostly in the following three product categories:
- Home cleaning products — 75 percent
- Food and beverages — 65 percent
- Personal care products (shampoo, lotion, etc.) – 55 percent
More survey results are available here. The survey was conducted in April and May among 1,006 consumers.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate