Consumers Prefer ‘100% Natural’ Label Over ‘Organic’
In a study of consumer opinions of marketing claims, survey respondents identified most with the “100 percent natural” claim, according to research conducted by the Shelton Group.
The EcoPulse survey found that 60 percent of Americans say they’re looking for greener products.
Consumers said they were searching for greener products mostly in the following three product categories:
- Home cleaning products — 75 percent
- Food and beverages — 65 percent
- Personal care products (shampoo, lotion, etc.) – 55 percent
More survey results are available here. The survey was conducted in April and May among 1,006 consumers.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Panasonic Develops Highly Efficient Photovoltaic Module
- Energy Source Provides LEDs to WNA
- LDS Church Lauded by Rocky Mountain Power
- Energy Stats for Boston Buildings Online
- Bowling Green University Tabs Cree for Field House LEDs
- Tarrant County College Opens its $42M Energy Training Center
- The Tie Between Cyber Security and Energy Management
- FuelCell Finalizes DOE Awards