IT Tweaks at Adtran Promote Sustainability
Tom Dadmum, Vice President at Adtran, and David Slifka, IT Manager, discuss how the company adopted green principles in four areas: product, supply chain, its own workforce and the workplace.
Adtran, a global provider of networking and communications equipment, has a cross-functional green team with 19 members.
In its workforce, the company is considering how best to optimize remote workstations.
In its workplace, the company is encouraging scanning of documents instead of copying, to reduce paper, ink and electricity use.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy