Who Will Control the Smart Grid?
The Smart Grid promises to enable businesses to better control their electricity usage. But as the technology develops, who will it favor? The utilities or businesses/residents?
The following panelists sound off:
- Matt Golden, President, Sustainable Spaces
- Phil Williams, Vice President of Sustainability, Webcor
- Pat Bailey, Product Manager, AutoDesk
- Lynn Olechnowicz, Senior Associate, Perkins + Will
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE