British Embassy in Berlin Gets Energy Efficiency Makeover
The British Embassy in Berlin as been certified under the BREEAM In-Use program for existing buildings, making it one of the first buildings to be certified under the green building designation for existing buildings.
As part of the upgrades to the embassy, the building now features 19 energy meters controlling the heating and cooling in different building zones, according to a press release.
The building earned a “Very Good” rating for Part 1: Asset Performance and Part 2: Building Management Performance under the scheme.
The upgrades were performed by Johnson Controls Global WorkPlace Solutions.
Energy Manager News
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales