62% of Shoppers Respond to Green Item Impulse Buys
Showing the power of impulse buys, about 62 percent of shoppers say that the availability of green product options can impact unplanned purchases, according to a new report from Miller Zell.
Nearly three-quarters of women respond to green products as impulse buys, compared to less than 60 percent of men, according to the “Green” Scene, part two of a series of mini reports from Miller Zell’s larger report, “Gone in 2.3 Seconds: Capturing Shoppers with Effective In-Store Triggers.”
Income and age were less determining factors, according to the report.
Here’s a look at the kinds of retail outlets where shoppers most identified with green products.
Energy Manager News
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings
- Tesla Unveils Powerwall Stationary Energy Storage
- Cargill, Black & Veatch, EnerNOC Work with Tesla on Energy Storage
- Orion Energy Systems Wins LED Retrofit with VA
- UL to Open California Facility
- Hand Dryer Uses 950 Watts
- Ameresco Wins 18 MW Solar Contract for Fort Detrick
- New Energy Efficiency Law Could be Boon for HVAC Industry