U.S., Germany, China Most Attractive Markets for Renewables
The United States has the most promise for adopting renewable energy forms, followed by Germany and China, which are tied, according to a new report from Ernst & Young.
India, Spain, Italy, the UK and France trail not far behind, according to the PDF report, “Renewable energy country attractiveness indices.”
As far as wind energy prospects go, the top five are the U.S., China, Germany, India and the UK.
The top five markets for solar are the U.S., Spain, Germany, Italy and India.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports