U.S., Germany, China Most Attractive Markets for Renewables
The United States has the most promise for adopting renewable energy forms, followed by Germany and China, which are tied, according to a new report from Ernst & Young.
India, Spain, Italy, the UK and France trail not far behind, according to the PDF report, “Renewable energy country attractiveness indices.”
As far as wind energy prospects go, the top five are the U.S., China, Germany, India and the UK.
The top five markets for solar are the U.S., Spain, Germany, Italy and India.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE