U.S., Germany, China Most Attractive Markets for Renewables
The United States has the most promise for adopting renewable energy forms, followed by Germany and China, which are tied, according to a new report from Ernst & Young.
India, Spain, Italy, the UK and France trail not far behind, according to the PDF report, “Renewable energy country attractiveness indices.”
As far as wind energy prospects go, the top five are the U.S., China, Germany, India and the UK.
The top five markets for solar are the U.S., Spain, Germany, Italy and India.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures