U.S., Germany, China Most Attractive Markets for Renewables
The United States has the most promise for adopting renewable energy forms, followed by Germany and China, which are tied, according to a new report from Ernst & Young.
India, Spain, Italy, the UK and France trail not far behind, according to the PDF report, “Renewable energy country attractiveness indices.”
As far as wind energy prospects go, the top five are the U.S., China, Germany, India and the UK.
The top five markets for solar are the U.S., Spain, Germany, Italy and India.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity