U.S., Germany, China Most Attractive Markets for Renewables
The United States has the most promise for adopting renewable energy forms, followed by Germany and China, which are tied, according to a new report from Ernst & Young.
India, Spain, Italy, the UK and France trail not far behind, according to the PDF report, “Renewable energy country attractiveness indices.”
As far as wind energy prospects go, the top five are the U.S., China, Germany, India and the UK.
The top five markets for solar are the U.S., Spain, Germany, Italy and India.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B