Rooftop Farm in New York Supplies Restaurants
A rooftop farm in Brooklyn, N.Y., is commercially growing fruits and vegetables. Area restaurants are flocking to the farm, which cost $60,000 to build, Reuters reports.
The 6,000 square-foot operation, Rooftop Farms, helps fight pollution by virtue of the plants consuming carbon from trucks in the city.
Energy Manager News
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016