Rooftop Farm in New York Supplies Restaurants
A rooftop farm in Brooklyn, N.Y., is commercially growing fruits and vegetables. Area restaurants are flocking to the farm, which cost $60,000 to build, Reuters reports.
The 6,000 square-foot operation, Rooftop Farms, helps fight pollution by virtue of the plants consuming carbon from trucks in the city.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned