Rooftop Farm in New York Supplies Restaurants
A rooftop farm in Brooklyn, N.Y., is commercially growing fruits and vegetables. Area restaurants are flocking to the farm, which cost $60,000 to build, Reuters reports.
The 6,000 square-foot operation, Rooftop Farms, helps fight pollution by virtue of the plants consuming carbon from trucks in the city.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike