Rooftop Farm in New York Supplies Restaurants
A rooftop farm in Brooklyn, N.Y., is commercially growing fruits and vegetables. Area restaurants are flocking to the farm, which cost $60,000 to build, Reuters reports.
The 6,000 square-foot operation, Rooftop Farms, helps fight pollution by virtue of the plants consuming carbon from trucks in the city.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project