Sony’s Director of Environmental Sustainability Talks Up Renewables
Short video of John Rego, director of environmental sustainability at Sony Pictures Entertainment, discussing the company’s efforts at using renewable energy – from a a32 DC Kilowatt solar array on the roof of the Jimmy Stewart building on the company’s Culver City, California lot to using biodiesel on the set of The Taking of Pelham 123.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool