Sony’s Director of Environmental Sustainability Talks Up Renewables
Short video of John Rego, director of environmental sustainability at Sony Pictures Entertainment, discussing the company’s efforts at using renewable energy – from a a32 DC Kilowatt solar array on the roof of the Jimmy Stewart building on the company’s Culver City, California lot to using biodiesel on the set of The Taking of Pelham 123.
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers