Consumers Rank Environment No. 4 Among Top Concerns
When it comes to their top concerns, consumers put the environment behind the economy, health care and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to new research from the Shelton Group.
The research, GreenLivingPulse 2009, took into account 1,007 consumers who at least occasionally buy green products, according to a press release.
Energy Manager News
- 5 Reasons Clean Energy Investments Beat Expectations
- East Coast Cities are Top 3 Most Energy Efficient
- Tri-Generation System Generates Heat, Power, Hydrogen
- Lennox Expands Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units
- US Representative Wants to Extend Tax Credits for Clean Energy
- Eaton Hired at Fort Campbell
- Schneider Software Prevents Overcooling in Data Centers
- HVAC Brain Carries Siemens Commercial Room Thermostat