Consumers Rank Environment No. 4 Among Top Concerns
When it comes to their top concerns, consumers put the environment behind the economy, health care and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to new research from the Shelton Group.
The research, GreenLivingPulse 2009, took into account 1,007 consumers who at least occasionally buy green products, according to a press release.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform