Consumers Rank Environment No. 4 Among Top Concerns
When it comes to their top concerns, consumers put the environment behind the economy, health care and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to new research from the Shelton Group.
The research, GreenLivingPulse 2009, took into account 1,007 consumers who at least occasionally buy green products, according to a press release.
Energy Manager News
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida