Consumers Rank Environment No. 4 Among Top Concerns
When it comes to their top concerns, consumers put the environment behind the economy, health care and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to new research from the Shelton Group.
The research, GreenLivingPulse 2009, took into account 1,007 consumers who at least occasionally buy green products, according to a press release.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation