Consumers Rank Environment No. 4 Among Top Concerns
When it comes to their top concerns, consumers put the environment behind the economy, health care and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to new research from the Shelton Group.
The research, GreenLivingPulse 2009, took into account 1,007 consumers who at least occasionally buy green products, according to a press release.
Energy Manager News
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency
- SCE&G Customers to See Lower Bills, Renewable Energy Charge Starting in May
- Marin Clean Energy Could Cut Rates As Seven More Cities Join
- ASHRAE Looks at Energy Efficiency in a World Without Price Tags
- New York City Goes Big on Solar