Energy-Efficiency at Vorwerk
The German vacuum-cleaner company has been building its Kobold model for almost 80 years, and sold more than 80 million units. In recent years, Vorwerk has concentrated on making its cleaners – and production proccess – more efficient. Energy-saving measures are saving the company more than 600,000 euros a year.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables