Green Meetings and Events Guidelines Drafted
To help businesses conduct more environmentally conscious meetings and events, a new set of guidelines has been drafted by members of the Convention Industry Council.
The council’s Accepted Practices Exchange (APEX) Panel on Green Meeting and Event Practice has been working on the standards, along with the Environmental Protection Agency and the Green Meeting Industry Council.
The group has developed guidelines in each of these areas (click to read guidelines and leave comments):
- Food and Beverage
- Meeting Venue
- Onsite Office
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform