Green Meetings and Events Guidelines Drafted
To help businesses conduct more environmentally conscious meetings and events, a new set of guidelines has been drafted by members of the Convention Industry Council.
The council’s Accepted Practices Exchange (APEX) Panel on Green Meeting and Event Practice has been working on the standards, along with the Environmental Protection Agency and the Green Meeting Industry Council.
The group has developed guidelines in each of these areas (click to read guidelines and leave comments):
- Food and Beverage
- Meeting Venue
- Onsite Office
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project