Green Meetings and Events Guidelines Drafted
To help businesses conduct more environmentally conscious meetings and events, a new set of guidelines has been drafted by members of the Convention Industry Council.
The council’s Accepted Practices Exchange (APEX) Panel on Green Meeting and Event Practice has been working on the standards, along with the Environmental Protection Agency and the Green Meeting Industry Council.
The group has developed guidelines in each of these areas (click to read guidelines and leave comments):
- Food and Beverage
- Meeting Venue
- Onsite Office
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate