Green Meetings and Events Guidelines Drafted
To help businesses conduct more environmentally conscious meetings and events, a new set of guidelines has been drafted by members of the Convention Industry Council.
The council’s Accepted Practices Exchange (APEX) Panel on Green Meeting and Event Practice has been working on the standards, along with the Environmental Protection Agency and the Green Meeting Industry Council.
The group has developed guidelines in each of these areas (click to read guidelines and leave comments):
- Food and Beverage
- Meeting Venue
- Onsite Office
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report