Food Lion, Clorox Green Works Promote Online Flyer
To encourage consumers to use an online weekly sales flyer, Food Lion is running a “Go Green & Win Green” sweepstakes.
The supermarket chain is running weekly drawings from Sept. 10 through Oct. 8, with the goal of getting consumers to subscribe to the online flyer and thus reduce use of paper and printing costs.
The drawing is co-sponsored by Clorox, which is promoting its Green Works products on Food Lion’s Web site.
Each week, 10 consumers will win a prize package of Green Works products, a Brita Slim pitcher and filter and a $100 Food Lion gift card.
In the Green Works gift pack, Clorox is promoting its laundry detergent (regular and lavender), all-purpose cleaner, Works Wipes, liquid dish cleaner and soil and stain remover.
The entire gift pack will come in a reusable shopping bag.
Energy Manager News
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps