Food Lion, Clorox Green Works Promote Online Flyer
To encourage consumers to use an online weekly sales flyer, Food Lion is running a “Go Green & Win Green” sweepstakes.
The supermarket chain is running weekly drawings from Sept. 10 through Oct. 8, with the goal of getting consumers to subscribe to the online flyer and thus reduce use of paper and printing costs.
The drawing is co-sponsored by Clorox, which is promoting its Green Works products on Food Lion’s Web site.
Each week, 10 consumers will win a prize package of Green Works products, a Brita Slim pitcher and filter and a $100 Food Lion gift card.
In the Green Works gift pack, Clorox is promoting its laundry detergent (regular and lavender), all-purpose cleaner, Works Wipes, liquid dish cleaner and soil and stain remover.
The entire gift pack will come in a reusable shopping bag.
Energy Manager News
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage