NJ, NY, Other States Gain Solar Ground on California
While California has set the standard when it comes to incentives for and adoption of solar power, other states such as New Jersey, Pennsyvlania and Florida are gaining ground.
Businesses in New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Colorado can regain all their investment in ading solar in three years, according to a new report from the Global Solar Center.
In Pennsylvania, some incentives cover 60 percent of the installation cost for solar. For those adding solar hot water, incentives amount to a one-year payback in Florida and South Texas.
The combination of state and federal incentives is the cause of the rapid advance for solar in the U.S., according to the center.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned