NJ, NY, Other States Gain Solar Ground on California
While California has set the standard when it comes to incentives for and adoption of solar power, other states such as New Jersey, Pennsyvlania and Florida are gaining ground.
Businesses in New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Colorado can regain all their investment in ading solar in three years, according to a new report from the Global Solar Center.
In Pennsylvania, some incentives cover 60 percent of the installation cost for solar. For those adding solar hot water, incentives amount to a one-year payback in Florida and South Texas.
The combination of state and federal incentives is the cause of the rapid advance for solar in the U.S., according to the center.
Energy Manager News
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners