NJ, NY, Other States Gain Solar Ground on California
While California has set the standard when it comes to incentives for and adoption of solar power, other states such as New Jersey, Pennsyvlania and Florida are gaining ground.
Businesses in New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Colorado can regain all their investment in ading solar in three years, according to a new report from the Global Solar Center.
In Pennsylvania, some incentives cover 60 percent of the installation cost for solar. For those adding solar hot water, incentives amount to a one-year payback in Florida and South Texas.
The combination of state and federal incentives is the cause of the rapid advance for solar in the U.S., according to the center.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy