U.S. Carbon Emissions to Drop 6% in 2009
The poor economy has prompted a revised estimate for U.S. carbon emissions. The Energy Information Administration now predicts that overall U.S. emissions will be down 6 percent this year.
Just last month the EIA estimated emissions would be down 5 percent.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage