U.S. Carbon Emissions to Drop 6% in 2009
The poor economy has prompted a revised estimate for U.S. carbon emissions. The Energy Information Administration now predicts that overall U.S. emissions will be down 6 percent this year.
Just last month the EIA estimated emissions would be down 5 percent.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners