NREL, SCE, PG&E, Black & Veatch Discuss Future of Renewables
In this session from the International Association for Energy Economics, presenters from NREL, Black & Veatch, SCE and PG&E discuss the role of renewables in shaping the future composition of primary energy.
Various renewable energy technologies and their potential for deployment in large scale are discussed. Policy directives currently being implemented and under consideration are also addressed.
Energy Manager News
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money