NREL, SCE, PG&E, Black & Veatch Discuss Future of Renewables
In this session from the International Association for Energy Economics, presenters from NREL, Black & Veatch, SCE and PG&E discuss the role of renewables in shaping the future composition of primary energy.
Various renewable energy technologies and their potential for deployment in large scale are discussed. Policy directives currently being implemented and under consideration are also addressed.
Energy Manager News
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency
- Flint Water Crisis Uncovers Ignoble Decisions and Neglect of Existing Enviro Regs
- Trimble Acquires Sefaira
- Truman (MO) State: “We’ll Save $1 Million Annually on Energy Upgrade”
- PJM Tool Demos How Price Fluctuations, Weather Impact Customer Bills