EPA Names Intel, Kohl’s, Deutsche Bank, Mohawk Fine Papers as Green Power Partners of the Year
EPA has singled out Intel, Kohl’s, Deutsche Bank and Mohawk Fine Papers for their adoption of renewable energy, naming the companies as Green Power Partners of the Year.
The EPA also recognized the following companies for their renewable energy purchasing: Beaulieu Commercial; Bloomberg LP; EarthColor Inc.; Foulger-Pratt Management Inc.; The Joinery; Motorola Inc.; Neenah Paper Inc.; Shaklee Corporation; Steelcase USA; and, Western Pennsylvania Energy Consortium.
Also, Applied Materials Inc., Butte College and Wal-Mart Stores Inc. were recognized for their renewable energy generation.
For more information on the awards, as well as a video about the partners, visit this site.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports