EPA Names Intel, Kohl’s, Deutsche Bank, Mohawk Fine Papers as Green Power Partners of the Year
EPA has singled out Intel, Kohl’s, Deutsche Bank and Mohawk Fine Papers for their adoption of renewable energy, naming the companies as Green Power Partners of the Year.
The EPA also recognized the following companies for their renewable energy purchasing: Beaulieu Commercial; Bloomberg LP; EarthColor Inc.; Foulger-Pratt Management Inc.; The Joinery; Motorola Inc.; Neenah Paper Inc.; Shaklee Corporation; Steelcase USA; and, Western Pennsylvania Energy Consortium.
Also, Applied Materials Inc., Butte College and Wal-Mart Stores Inc. were recognized for their renewable energy generation.
For more information on the awards, as well as a video about the partners, visit this site.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B