EPA Names Intel, Kohl’s, Deutsche Bank, Mohawk Fine Papers as Green Power Partners of the Year
EPA has singled out Intel, Kohl’s, Deutsche Bank and Mohawk Fine Papers for their adoption of renewable energy, naming the companies as Green Power Partners of the Year.
The EPA also recognized the following companies for their renewable energy purchasing: Beaulieu Commercial; Bloomberg LP; EarthColor Inc.; Foulger-Pratt Management Inc.; The Joinery; Motorola Inc.; Neenah Paper Inc.; Shaklee Corporation; Steelcase USA; and, Western Pennsylvania Energy Consortium.
Also, Applied Materials Inc., Butte College and Wal-Mart Stores Inc. were recognized for their renewable energy generation.
For more information on the awards, as well as a video about the partners, visit this site.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland