EPA Names Intel, Kohl’s, Deutsche Bank, Mohawk Fine Papers as Green Power Partners of the Year
EPA has singled out Intel, Kohl’s, Deutsche Bank and Mohawk Fine Papers for their adoption of renewable energy, naming the companies as Green Power Partners of the Year.
The EPA also recognized the following companies for their renewable energy purchasing: Beaulieu Commercial; Bloomberg LP; EarthColor Inc.; Foulger-Pratt Management Inc.; The Joinery; Motorola Inc.; Neenah Paper Inc.; Shaklee Corporation; Steelcase USA; and, Western Pennsylvania Energy Consortium.
Also, Applied Materials Inc., Butte College and Wal-Mart Stores Inc. were recognized for their renewable energy generation.
For more information on the awards, as well as a video about the partners, visit this site.
Energy Manager News
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant
- Schneider Electric Working with 3 NJ School Districts
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 14, 2016