EPA Names Intel, Kohl’s, Deutsche Bank, Mohawk Fine Papers as Green Power Partners of the Year
EPA has singled out Intel, Kohl’s, Deutsche Bank and Mohawk Fine Papers for their adoption of renewable energy, naming the companies as Green Power Partners of the Year.
The EPA also recognized the following companies for their renewable energy purchasing: Beaulieu Commercial; Bloomberg LP; EarthColor Inc.; Foulger-Pratt Management Inc.; The Joinery; Motorola Inc.; Neenah Paper Inc.; Shaklee Corporation; Steelcase USA; and, Western Pennsylvania Energy Consortium.
Also, Applied Materials Inc., Butte College and Wal-Mart Stores Inc. were recognized for their renewable energy generation.
For more information on the awards, as well as a video about the partners, visit this site.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs