JP Morgan Boosts Carbon Trading Resume With EcoSecurities Buyout
In the bidding, JP Morgan beat out EcoSecurities co-founder and former president Pedro Moura Costa, who had bid 90-pence per share, compared to JP Morgan’s offer of 100 pence, reports Reuters.
Ireland-based EcoSecurities Group works on clean energy projects under the Kyoto Protocol’s Clean Development Mechanism.
The deal has not reached final approval of JP Morgan shareholders, but appears certain to pass, Reuters reports.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 1,000 Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment