JP Morgan Boosts Carbon Trading Resume With EcoSecurities Buyout
In the bidding, JP Morgan beat out EcoSecurities co-founder and former president Pedro Moura Costa, who had bid 90-pence per share, compared to JP Morgan’s offer of 100 pence, reports Reuters.
Ireland-based EcoSecurities Group works on clean energy projects under the Kyoto Protocol’s Clean Development Mechanism.
The deal has not reached final approval of JP Morgan shareholders, but appears certain to pass, Reuters reports.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry