JP Morgan Boosts Carbon Trading Resume With EcoSecurities Buyout
In the bidding, JP Morgan beat out EcoSecurities co-founder and former president Pedro Moura Costa, who had bid 90-pence per share, compared to JP Morgan’s offer of 100 pence, reports Reuters.
Ireland-based EcoSecurities Group works on clean energy projects under the Kyoto Protocol’s Clean Development Mechanism.
The deal has not reached final approval of JP Morgan shareholders, but appears certain to pass, Reuters reports.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management