JP Morgan Boosts Carbon Trading Resume With EcoSecurities Buyout
In the bidding, JP Morgan beat out EcoSecurities co-founder and former president Pedro Moura Costa, who had bid 90-pence per share, compared to JP Morgan’s offer of 100 pence, reports Reuters.
Ireland-based EcoSecurities Group works on clean energy projects under the Kyoto Protocol’s Clean Development Mechanism.
The deal has not reached final approval of JP Morgan shareholders, but appears certain to pass, Reuters reports.
Energy Manager News
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course