JP Morgan Boosts Carbon Trading Resume With EcoSecurities Buyout
In the bidding, JP Morgan beat out EcoSecurities co-founder and former president Pedro Moura Costa, who had bid 90-pence per share, compared to JP Morgan’s offer of 100 pence, reports Reuters.
Ireland-based EcoSecurities Group works on clean energy projects under the Kyoto Protocol’s Clean Development Mechanism.
The deal has not reached final approval of JP Morgan shareholders, but appears certain to pass, Reuters reports.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned