GM, Mercedes, Lexus Make Biggest Gains in ‘Greening’ Cars
Chevrolet made the biggest year-to-year gain in “green” attributes for its 2010 model line, followed by GMC, Mercedes and Lexus, according to WhatGreenCar.
In other rankings, WhatGreenCar looked at which companies offer the “greenest” cars. Coming in at the top was Mini, followed by Pontiac, Volkswagen, Honda and Suzuki.
By contrast, the five worst polluting car brands are: Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce, Land Rover, Hummer and Isuzu.
Individual ratings for cars can be found here.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array