GM, Mercedes, Lexus Make Biggest Gains in ‘Greening’ Cars
Chevrolet made the biggest year-to-year gain in “green” attributes for its 2010 model line, followed by GMC, Mercedes and Lexus, according to WhatGreenCar.
In other rankings, WhatGreenCar looked at which companies offer the “greenest” cars. Coming in at the top was Mini, followed by Pontiac, Volkswagen, Honda and Suzuki.
By contrast, the five worst polluting car brands are: Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce, Land Rover, Hummer and Isuzu.
Individual ratings for cars can be found here.
Energy Manager News
- Six Critical Tips to Transform Your Organization’s Energy Management
- Supreme Court to Review Demand Response Decision
- Dartmouth Upgrades Field House Lighting with Digital Lumens
- Tesla Needs More Partnerships for Powerwall Success, Says Lux
- College Installs 2.5 MW of Solar
- Gexpro, Geli, Ideal Power, LG Chem Join for Battery Energy Storage
- LEDs Facilitate Retail Shopping Applications
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings