GM, Mercedes, Lexus Make Biggest Gains in ‘Greening’ Cars
Chevrolet made the biggest year-to-year gain in “green” attributes for its 2010 model line, followed by GMC, Mercedes and Lexus, according to WhatGreenCar.
In other rankings, WhatGreenCar looked at which companies offer the “greenest” cars. Coming in at the top was Mini, followed by Pontiac, Volkswagen, Honda and Suzuki.
By contrast, the five worst polluting car brands are: Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce, Land Rover, Hummer and Isuzu.
Individual ratings for cars can be found here.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike