GM, Mercedes, Lexus Make Biggest Gains in ‘Greening’ Cars
Chevrolet made the biggest year-to-year gain in “green” attributes for its 2010 model line, followed by GMC, Mercedes and Lexus, according to WhatGreenCar.
In other rankings, WhatGreenCar looked at which companies offer the “greenest” cars. Coming in at the top was Mini, followed by Pontiac, Volkswagen, Honda and Suzuki.
By contrast, the five worst polluting car brands are: Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce, Land Rover, Hummer and Isuzu.
Individual ratings for cars can be found here.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate