Google Earth Tool Tracks Climate Change
Multinational companies can track various climate change models through a new Google Earth tool.
The tool, which is a series of layers and tours showing the effects of different climate change models, would allow companies to see how climate change might affect their far-flung operations.
Google recently unveiled the tool at its blog. The tool was developed in collaboration with the Danish government, with an eye toward using it at the upcoming Copenhagen climate talks in December.
The Google Earth plug-in is required to use the tool.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array