Google Earth Tool Tracks Climate Change
Multinational companies can track various climate change models through a new Google Earth tool.
The tool, which is a series of layers and tours showing the effects of different climate change models, would allow companies to see how climate change might affect their far-flung operations.
Google recently unveiled the tool at its blog. The tool was developed in collaboration with the Danish government, with an eye toward using it at the upcoming Copenhagen climate talks in December.
The Google Earth plug-in is required to use the tool.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works