Proliferation of 400+ Green Seals Detracts From Message
There are so many seals and certifications related to “green” and environmental attributes of products and services that many such marks risk losing their effectiveness, according to 2009 Conscious Consumer Report from BBMG.
In fact, there are more than 400 such seals and certifications, BBMG found.
In general, consumers tend to trust government-approved and generic seals more than others.
Here is a look at consumers’ familiarity with various certifications.
Secondly, here’s a look at the impact on purchasing decisions from consumers’ viewing various seals.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike