‘Natural,’ ‘Recyclable,’ ‘Renewable’ Terms Resonate Most with Consumers
About 84 percent of consumers think of “green” products as those that are made of recyclable or reusable material, or include such packaging, according to new research from Grail Research.
About 78 percent associate “green” products as being energy efficient or using renewable energy, according to “The Green Revolution” report (PDF).
Another top association for consumers was that green products are made with natural or organic ingredients. About 71 percent of consumers made that association.
When it comes to water, however, only 30 percent of consumers considered reducing water use to be a green practice, according to the report.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation