Hoval Urges Sales Force to Drive Prius
Hoval, a UK supplier of renewable energy heating products, is encouraging its 30-some regional sales engineers to drive the Toyota Prius. Hoval executives say that the “green” image of the car meshes well with its business strategy and product line.
So far, only four of the sales representatives are driving the Prius. Each representative gets to choose what kind of car he or she wishes to drive.
“As our drivers become more energy-conscious, we want to persuade more and more of them to go with Prius, because this approach supports our own range of renewable-energy products,” said David Hemington, Hoval’s Finance Director, in a press release.
Hoval reps drive an average 25,000 miles a year. The company typically signs three- or four-year leases for its vehicles.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend