Hoval Urges Sales Force to Drive Prius
Hoval, a UK supplier of renewable energy heating products, is encouraging its 30-some regional sales engineers to drive the Toyota Prius. Hoval executives say that the “green” image of the car meshes well with its business strategy and product line.
So far, only four of the sales representatives are driving the Prius. Each representative gets to choose what kind of car he or she wishes to drive.
“As our drivers become more energy-conscious, we want to persuade more and more of them to go with Prius, because this approach supports our own range of renewable-energy products,” said David Hemington, Hoval’s Finance Director, in a press release.
Hoval reps drive an average 25,000 miles a year. The company typically signs three- or four-year leases for its vehicles.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures