Hoval Urges Sales Force to Drive Prius
Hoval, a UK supplier of renewable energy heating products, is encouraging its 30-some regional sales engineers to drive the Toyota Prius. Hoval executives say that the “green” image of the car meshes well with its business strategy and product line.
So far, only four of the sales representatives are driving the Prius. Each representative gets to choose what kind of car he or she wishes to drive.
“As our drivers become more energy-conscious, we want to persuade more and more of them to go with Prius, because this approach supports our own range of renewable-energy products,” said David Hemington, Hoval’s Finance Director, in a press release.
Hoval reps drive an average 25,000 miles a year. The company typically signs three- or four-year leases for its vehicles.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations