Chicago Botanic Garden Adds Solar-Electric Tram
A 12-person solar-electric tram has made its debut at the Chicago Botanic Garden.
The tram was developed over the past four years by the Solar Electric Vehicle Co., which will provide such trams to parks, zoos and corporations across the country.
The tram will be in operation this year through Oct. 25.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store