Chicago Botanic Garden Adds Solar-Electric Tram
A 12-person solar-electric tram has made its debut at the Chicago Botanic Garden.
The tram was developed over the past four years by the Solar Electric Vehicle Co., which will provide such trams to parks, zoos and corporations across the country.
The tram will be in operation this year through Oct. 25.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B