Chicago Botanic Garden Adds Solar-Electric Tram
A 12-person solar-electric tram has made its debut at the Chicago Botanic Garden.
The tram was developed over the past four years by the Solar Electric Vehicle Co., which will provide such trams to parks, zoos and corporations across the country.
The tram will be in operation this year through Oct. 25.
Energy Manager News
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps