Chicago Botanic Garden Adds Solar-Electric Tram
A 12-person solar-electric tram has made its debut at the Chicago Botanic Garden.
The tram was developed over the past four years by the Solar Electric Vehicle Co., which will provide such trams to parks, zoos and corporations across the country.
The tram will be in operation this year through Oct. 25.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation