Chicago Botanic Garden Adds Solar-Electric Tram
A 12-person solar-electric tram has made its debut at the Chicago Botanic Garden.
The tram was developed over the past four years by the Solar Electric Vehicle Co., which will provide such trams to parks, zoos and corporations across the country.
The tram will be in operation this year through Oct. 25.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland