IBM, Intel, HSBC, Unilever, Xerox Top Covalence Ethical Rankings
IBM garnered the top spot in Covalence’s ethical ranking of multinational companies. The ranking looks at 541 companies across 18 sectors.
The rankings look at companies’ eco-innovative products and social sponsorships, as well as employment and working conditions, among other factors.
The top 10 companies across all sectors were:
- Intel Corp
- HSBC Holdings
- Cisco Systems
- Marks & Spencer
- General Electric
- Procter & Gamble
- Alcoa Inc
For a complete list of rankings, click here (Excel file).
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024