IBM, Intel, HSBC, Unilever, Xerox Top Covalence Ethical Rankings
IBM garnered the top spot in Covalence’s ethical ranking of multinational companies. The ranking looks at 541 companies across 18 sectors.
The rankings look at companies’ eco-innovative products and social sponsorships, as well as employment and working conditions, among other factors.
The top 10 companies across all sectors were:
- Intel Corp
- HSBC Holdings
- Cisco Systems
- Marks & Spencer
- General Electric
- Procter & Gamble
- Alcoa Inc
For a complete list of rankings, click here (Excel file).
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs