IBM, Intel, HSBC, Unilever, Xerox Top Covalence Ethical Rankings
IBM garnered the top spot in Covalence’s ethical ranking of multinational companies. The ranking looks at 541 companies across 18 sectors.
The rankings look at companies’ eco-innovative products and social sponsorships, as well as employment and working conditions, among other factors.
The top 10 companies across all sectors were:
- Intel Corp
- HSBC Holdings
- Cisco Systems
- Marks & Spencer
- General Electric
- Procter & Gamble
- Alcoa Inc
For a complete list of rankings, click here (Excel file).
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight