IBM, Intel, HSBC, Unilever, Xerox Top Covalence Ethical Rankings
IBM garnered the top spot in Covalence’s ethical ranking of multinational companies. The ranking looks at 541 companies across 18 sectors.
The rankings look at companies’ eco-innovative products and social sponsorships, as well as employment and working conditions, among other factors.
The top 10 companies across all sectors were:
- Intel Corp
- HSBC Holdings
- Cisco Systems
- Marks & Spencer
- General Electric
- Procter & Gamble
- Alcoa Inc
For a complete list of rankings, click here (Excel file).
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA