IBM, Intel, HSBC, Unilever, Xerox Top Covalence Ethical Rankings
IBM garnered the top spot in Covalence’s ethical ranking of multinational companies. The ranking looks at 541 companies across 18 sectors.
The rankings look at companies’ eco-innovative products and social sponsorships, as well as employment and working conditions, among other factors.
The top 10 companies across all sectors were:
- Intel Corp
- HSBC Holdings
- Cisco Systems
- Marks & Spencer
- General Electric
- Procter & Gamble
- Alcoa Inc
For a complete list of rankings, click here (Excel file).
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling