Supply Chain Sustainability Fits Into Corporate Branding
Michael Levine, of Epstein, Becker & Green, discusses how brands integrate sustainability principles into their branding efforts.
The discussion was part of a Carnegie Council event, “Sustainable Branding: A U.S.-Japan Corporate Dialogue,” which took place on Sept.17, 2009.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend
- Energy Management: The Internet of Things Changes Everything
- Big Biogas Project Underway Down Under
- Kroger, Love’s Sign with LSI Industries