Supply Chain Sustainability Fits Into Corporate Branding
Michael Levine, of Epstein, Becker & Green, discusses how brands integrate sustainability principles into their branding efforts.
The discussion was part of a Carnegie Council event, “Sustainable Branding: A U.S.-Japan Corporate Dialogue,” which took place on Sept.17, 2009.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market
- UCLA Creates The L.A. Energy Atlas
- Santa Cruz Saves with Six Battery Tower
- Using the IoT to Drive Power Plant Efficiency