Supply Chain Sustainability Fits Into Corporate Branding
Michael Levine, of Epstein, Becker & Green, discusses how brands integrate sustainability principles into their branding efforts.
The discussion was part of a Carnegie Council event, “Sustainable Branding: A U.S.-Japan Corporate Dialogue,” which took place on Sept.17, 2009.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation