Supply Chain Sustainability Fits Into Corporate Branding
Michael Levine, of Epstein, Becker & Green, discusses how brands integrate sustainability principles into their branding efforts.
The discussion was part of a Carnegie Council event, “Sustainable Branding: A U.S.-Japan Corporate Dialogue,” which took place on Sept.17, 2009.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System