Disney, Microsoft, Google Viewed as Most Reputable Firms
Other companies in the top 10, in descending order, were: Microsoft, Google, Honda of America, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo., General Mills, Kraft Foods, Campbell Soup Company and FedEx.
The companies were ranked on a scale of 1 to 100. Disney scored 79.52, while the lowest company in the top 50, BJ’s Wholesale Club, scored a 69.32.
Retailers continue their march onto the list. Last year just four retailers were ranked. This year 11 were ranked.
Following are the top 50 firms ranked by the index.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024