Disney, Microsoft, Google Viewed as Most Reputable Firms
Other companies in the top 10, in descending order, were: Microsoft, Google, Honda of America, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo., General Mills, Kraft Foods, Campbell Soup Company and FedEx.
The companies were ranked on a scale of 1 to 100. Disney scored 79.52, while the lowest company in the top 50, BJ’s Wholesale Club, scored a 69.32.
Retailers continue their march onto the list. Last year just four retailers were ranked. This year 11 were ranked.
Following are the top 50 firms ranked by the index.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables