Disney, Microsoft, Google Viewed as Most Reputable Firms
Other companies in the top 10, in descending order, were: Microsoft, Google, Honda of America, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo., General Mills, Kraft Foods, Campbell Soup Company and FedEx.
The companies were ranked on a scale of 1 to 100. Disney scored 79.52, while the lowest company in the top 50, BJ’s Wholesale Club, scored a 69.32.
Retailers continue their march onto the list. Last year just four retailers were ranked. This year 11 were ranked.
Following are the top 50 firms ranked by the index.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry