Disney, Microsoft, Google Viewed as Most Reputable Firms
Other companies in the top 10, in descending order, were: Microsoft, Google, Honda of America, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo., General Mills, Kraft Foods, Campbell Soup Company and FedEx.
The companies were ranked on a scale of 1 to 100. Disney scored 79.52, while the lowest company in the top 50, BJ’s Wholesale Club, scored a 69.32.
Retailers continue their march onto the list. Last year just four retailers were ranked. This year 11 were ranked.
Following are the top 50 firms ranked by the index.
Energy Manager News
- Advances and Challenges for the Bioenergy Sector
- From Coal Plant to Battery Storage Facility
- Hubbell Introduces ASL LED
- Two Laws Set an Aggressive Energy Course for California
- Singapore Testing Floating Solar Panels
- Daikin Takes a Minority Stake in Riptide IO
- The Forecast is Good for the Solar Industry
- Honeywell Upgrading Rock Island Arsenal Garrison