Disney, Microsoft, Google Viewed as Most Reputable Firms
Other companies in the top 10, in descending order, were: Microsoft, Google, Honda of America, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo., General Mills, Kraft Foods, Campbell Soup Company and FedEx.
The companies were ranked on a scale of 1 to 100. Disney scored 79.52, while the lowest company in the top 50, BJ’s Wholesale Club, scored a 69.32.
Retailers continue their march onto the list. Last year just four retailers were ranked. This year 11 were ranked.
Following are the top 50 firms ranked by the index.
Energy Manager News
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings
- Tesla Unveils Powerwall Stationary Energy Storage
- Cargill, Black & Veatch, EnerNOC Work with Tesla on Energy Storage
- Orion Energy Systems Wins LED Retrofit with VA
- UL to Open California Facility
- Hand Dryer Uses 950 Watts
- Ameresco Wins 18 MW Solar Contract for Fort Detrick
- New Energy Efficiency Law Could be Boon for HVAC Industry