Solar Ferry Gaining Users
A type of solar ferry already in use in Sydney, Australia, soon will be in use in Hong Kong, which is adding four new solar-powered hybrid ferries using a design from Australian company called Solar Sailor. The vessels are being purchased by the Hong Kong Jockey Club as part of a $45 million effort to reduce emissions and fuel consumption in the city.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform