Supply Chain Needs to Measure Carbon Footprint
Peter Graf, Chief Sustainability Officer for SAP, discusses how companies in the business services sector can exploit developing market opportunities by helping customers measure and trim the carbon footprint.
Because small and large companies are involved in the supply chain, all firms need to be tracking their carbon footprint, Graf says.
Energy Manager News
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M
- White Efficiency Poses Challenge for Solid-State Lighting
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion