Supply Chain Needs to Measure Carbon Footprint
Peter Graf, Chief Sustainability Officer for SAP, discusses how companies in the business services sector can exploit developing market opportunities by helping customers measure and trim the carbon footprint.
Because small and large companies are involved in the supply chain, all firms need to be tracking their carbon footprint, Graf says.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years