Supply Chain Needs to Measure Carbon Footprint
Peter Graf, Chief Sustainability Officer for SAP, discusses how companies in the business services sector can exploit developing market opportunities by helping customers measure and trim the carbon footprint.
Because small and large companies are involved in the supply chain, all firms need to be tracking their carbon footprint, Graf says.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency