Supply Chain Needs to Measure Carbon Footprint
Peter Graf, Chief Sustainability Officer for SAP, discusses how companies in the business services sector can exploit developing market opportunities by helping customers measure and trim the carbon footprint.
Because small and large companies are involved in the supply chain, all firms need to be tracking their carbon footprint, Graf says.
Energy Manager News
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program