Supply Chain Needs to Measure Carbon Footprint
Peter Graf, Chief Sustainability Officer for SAP, discusses how companies in the business services sector can exploit developing market opportunities by helping customers measure and trim the carbon footprint.
Because small and large companies are involved in the supply chain, all firms need to be tracking their carbon footprint, Graf says.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses