BMW, Toyota, Ford Tout Eco-cars
More and more automakers are playing up their hybrid cars, and other environmental progress.
In a short trailer about its environmental efforts, BMW touts a zero-emissions car, its water recycling initiatives and factories powered by renewable energy.
Here’s how Toyota is promoting its hybrid Prius in Australia.
And here’s a look at Ford’s Fusion Hybrid ad.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data