First Large-scale ‘Living Building’ to be Constructed
The Oregon Sustainability Center, which is being called the first large-scale “living building,” is projected to have a zero carbon footprint.
The 12-story building, to be built in Portland, will generate its own energy on-site using solar photovoltaics and goethermal energy. The building is adjacent to Portland State University and will host sustainability-related classes.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Leased Spaces
- NorthStar ACE Protects Telecom Backups
- Georgia Marine Base Will Be Net Zero
- 77 Maryland Families Evicted After Condo Association Defaults on Utility Bills
- C&I Ratepayers Are Driving Green Tariff Development in Regulated Markets
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit